My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fraud - Upgraded contract

Hello, I'd just like to check I'm following the correct process here. I was scammed the other night by an o2 number claiming that someone had purchased a new phone on my account. I logged onto my account and saw there was an iPhone 14 pro max on my t...

Saturic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspension of contract

I have been posted overseas on crown service and was wondering if I am able to suspend my contract until I return?

Js1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon charges

I got a extra charges I don’t want any Amazon subscription charges please refund me I didn’t received any notification regarding Amazon extra please remove all charges.

Sneha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! request a PAC

how do I get a PAC, MY o2, just sends me round in b..y circles.

Resolved! Can’t log in

I pre ordered a s23 ultra at the weekend, but it won’t let me log into my account to view my order or anything

Jjgp2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account summary

So I want to cancel Disney+ but get told to go to my O2 account, so where in my 02 do I cancel it? HELP tells me to goto my O2 account, click on Account Summary, go to the bottom and click on +So where do you find Account Summary?

Megatron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Travel

Hi you have charged me for travel which I did not request and did not use. Kindly raise a credit and confirm

Kpcharges by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Subscription

I want Disney plus of my o2 account and whatever else is on there I can't afford it I'm on benefits I haven't been able to use my phone for a month now I'm not happy I'm angry just took £42 pounds of me and now asking for £54 I'm not paying for somet...

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

Hi there Hope you're well? I am wanting to cancel my phone contract as I have moved countries. Are you able to assist me with this? Thanks,Natalie

NKJS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone has not been delivered

My new i phone 14 has not been delivered as promised what can I do?

LesR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos