My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New Direct Debit has appeared on my account

I've had a second direct debit from Telefonica for £0.00 with a date of 00/00/0000 apper on my bank account, triggering a security alert. Anyone know whether this is O2 doing something routine, an error or something suspicious?

FiO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I missed my delivery slot

Hello I bought a new phone. There was an attempt to deliver, but i wasnt home. Now the phone is on the way back to you. Can i expect the phone to be redelivered?

Aga21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam text messages?

I've now twice received a text message purporting to be from O2 saying they couldn't process my bill and I need to go online to enter my bank details. The link looks legit, but I get the text message a full week *before* my bill is due. I'm pretty su...

richtea55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying final bill

i recently left o2 after 20 odd years, they told me that they would take the final payment out of my bank which they haven't done. Got a nasty enforcement & termination notice from them. I have been trying to pay them the £10 I owe but my account has...

Redshoes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

What is the phone number

Miriam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Worried I may have missed delivery

I ordered a new phone last night on my old phone coz the charging port had broken and it was about to die. They said delivery today but i'm worried i may have missed it as I had to nip out briefly early this morn. Didn't think it would be out for del...

Shivvers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone contract not as agreed

I have agreed for an additional phone for my daughter package by phone & emails of contract received are far more expensive Called again & was on hold for 25mins only for the helpdesk to end call while i was talking

Andi1a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02

Just over 12 months ago changed from pay as you go to monthly contract,have been with 02 for years,when try to log in to 02 keeps saying have no products or information so all my information from before has disappeared,but then sends text with code s...

LES64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello, it’s says here on the app that the plan has been paid but nomoney come from my account, my question is if you guys are taking the money that I have to secure the phone

Luden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos