My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! find date of joining O2

Hi,I am trying to find what date I joined O2. There is nothing obvious in my account details.thank you

granpaof2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account has been hacked

I receive a call from someone saying they are from 02 wanting to offer me a discount to my plan and a free gift to remain a customer. On Saturday I'd received a call from another provider to offer me a deal that halved both my current 02 mobile and V...

FM12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Can Add Internet Bolt On for USA

I'm currently in the USA and I need to use Internet with my O2 Pay monthly SIM card. The app only shows me Zone 3 bolt ons, but the site states that USA is in Zone 1. Can you please help, how can I buy a Zone 1 internet Bolt On!

Rams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Foreign emergency

Admitted to hospital in India and O2 have cut off the service because I've reached my 'monthly roaming limit' [despite my bills being paid faultlessly by direct debit]. I'd even bought a bolt-on before leaving Europe.But don't worry, they've sent a t...

donnybhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to new number

I've tried to swap to a new sim in my new phone (A23 5G) and both of my numbers no longer work, no connection at all, so I can't call the help line and it's stopped me accessing a lot of essential things (like PayPal) so I would really need to get th...

BKN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged extra abroad

Hello , I have Ben charged £42.92 extra when abroad but I have not made any calls, texts or used data and I am connected to free Wi-Fi. Please can someone contact me or help

O2 Travel

Hi, Can you please tell me why In had 2 lots of O2 Travel added to my previous bill at £6.00 for each charge?

GP51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! something i have bought

i have been charged £5 for something i have bought on this month's invoice.I have not bought anything

lili by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos