My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I want to buy a device and new contract, but O2 bringing up old address

Hi, I used to be an O2 customer, I switched to another provider last year and the service is terrible so i want to move back to O2. I have chosen a new phone and a monthly plan in the O2 section of the shop, added the PAC code so i can keep my origin...

laura8273 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

How do I contact someone to take the direct debit as it failed last week ?

Garycowan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

Hi, I would like to know how I can find out how much of my phone bill I have left to pay as when I upped my tariff it didn’t change on the o2 app

Kayc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Change

I recently changed from giffgaff to o2. To keep my number the same I got in touch with o2 and filled in a form with my sim number, current number and the number i want to keep. On my o2 account it says my old number is back (the one I wanted) however...

Darby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

emails

I have been unable to send or receive emails for 5 days. My iphone and ipad both say account error verify that you have the correct account info in mail settings which I have. I have deleted the password and re entered it. thank you

Liz70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with this

I need help the number on my o2 is not my number and o2 are not helping me it’s my sons number on the account when it should be mine can I change them myself

oddbunch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! find date of joining O2

Hi,I am trying to find what date I joined O2. There is nothing obvious in my account details.thank you

granpaof2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding a number

Hi how can i find a number I recently txted and called? But its from this month so i havent got a bill yet?

Gim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with my o2

Hi there ive been experiencing issues with my device plan for a few months it keeps saying its overdue and no matter how many times i speak to someone about it it still isnt sorted id like to raise a complaint also i spoke to another network provider...

do not recommend o2

o2 contract gives you 6 months disney+ and renewing it and charging without your knowledge...