My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cancel one of two accounts I have with o2

I was until recently with o2 and got a new phone with virgin. Today this has transferred to o2. I have set this up through the o2 app. How do I cancel the first account so I can use my main email address in MyO2

DS12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enquiry

I already cancel my broadband services which is a plan with phone services, why still sending me the bill? How can I cancel this especially I am already not in the UK.

Shang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

App not working

I login and it says I’m not ready for my o2???

Lardy69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract finishing

I need to see what 02 will offer me as my contract will run out.

Shahjahan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing payment date

Hi, I’m looking to change my direct debit date for my plan due to my pay date changing with a new job

Sarahrr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud-should I pay a bill

I've been fraud. There was added to my O2 account another sim with new device. All been reported a mount ago. Obviously I get bills for both phone numbers. I've been advised by O2 consultant to cancell direct debit and pay only my part of bill. But I...

Payment through app and websites keep failing

Anyone else having problems making a card payment through the app or website? it did it last month and because i have multiple accounts for my kids it was a nightmare and took over 2 hours of repeatedly trying and then 1 payment didn't end up going t...

Sandra12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly payment

Hello,Are there any other options that would decrease my monthly payment for my sim onlh contract?

Monthly payment

Hello, Are there any other options that would decrease my monthly payment for my sim onlh contract?