Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your parcel is on its way back to O2

TheHyldenChamp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I recently ordered a new phone to replace my broken one.  It came the next day, and the DPD delivery driver asked me for my 4 digit code.  Of course, I didn't have a phone, so couldn't provide him with one.  If I had been made aware the I would need a code prior to this, I could've made arrangements to borrow someone's phone and insert my SIM.  This is a bit of a nightmare but I suppose it does make sense.

What doesn't make sense however is that my parcel has apparently been on it's way back to O2 for 3 days now.  I was told that redelivery would be attempted the following day (it was not)

On the orders page of my O2, its states that my order is completed.  Do I just have to wait for my device to return to O2?  Does this usually take a long time.  I have contacted both DPD and O2, neither of which were helpful; DPD told me I'd have to sort it with O2, and O2 said that delivery would be re-attempted the following day which, as previously stated, it was not.

It's worth noting that nothing of any value has been sent to my email, nothing to say officially that my delivery was refused or anything, from neither DPD nor O2.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148751 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

@TheHyldenChamp 
You need to contact O2 Sales. 
Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2