Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I paying more than I agreed too?

Submit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I originally bought a one year pay as you go sim card costing £10 per month. The contract ran out in March of 2022 but I decided to keep it going. I have now been trying to get this cancelled for the past couple of months which I have finally managed to do with a lot of hassle from O2. I was told I will still have to pay 2 months before they finally disconnect the contract, even though the contract originally expired almost 2 years ago!, therefore I would have thought it would have been very simple and easy to disconnect the contract!. I am now finding that I am not paying the agreed contracted £10 per month and I have just been billed for £21.62, have no idea why this is and also considering the sim card is no longer in use, therefore no one has used extra data etc, so I'm very confused by this and no doubt O2 will probably bill me this again before disconnection!. To say I'm pretty hacked off at this is an understatement. I will never ever use O2 again!!, this termination of this contract cannot come quick enough. O2 should be ashamed of themselves, taking more money from customers than was agreed.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else?.

Thanks for listening. 

Lisa. ( Soon to be an ex O2 customer 😁👍🏼 )

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149517 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Submit 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 who’ll find a solution that’s right for you.
Payment Management opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2