Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading contract

Elena1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have received a letter saying you are changing my contract as from 21/12/20.
Please can you confirm that this is the best deal for me and is it another contract for 2 years? Many thanks Elena
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12420 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1152 Solutions
The best idea is to get in touch with customer services @Elena1976 - this is a forum of o2 customers, so we have no way to check that for you.
Numbers in the link:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 4445, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147469 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28318 Solutions

@Elena1976 

It will be a rolling 30 day contract.

O2 cannot sign you up to a long term contract without your approval, so you will be free to upgrade or leave whenever you wish.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93417 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6991 Solutions

MI5
  • 147469 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28318 Solutions
I guess it's a sim only that @Elena1976 will be changed to anyway.
The choices are here but choosing something different to what O2 offer may tie you in to a 12 or 18 month contract https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5