Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning two items

Dilain
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I recently ordered a new iPhone but I've ordered the wrong one. Was meant to order the the normal iPhone 12 but ordered the mini instead. I've also ordered a new Apple Watch because of the deal. But connected it to the number that will be on the iPhone 12 mini. Is there anyway I can send the iPhone 12 mini back to get the iPhone 12 and keep the number from the iPhone 12 mini so I can still use the Apple Watch. Or am I need to send both products back?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Dilain 

You'll need to return both and reorder both.

Crazy, but true!

What do I do if I purchased an iPhone and an Apple Watch from O2, both are within the 28-day return period, and I’ve changed my mind?

If you‘ve bought an iPhone and Apple Watch on O2 within the last 28 days, then your Apple Watch and your iPhone accounts will be linked.

If you bought your iPhone from a third party and you want to return it, make sure you return the iPhone before returning your Apple Watch to O2.

If you‘ve bought an iPhone and Apple Watch (both within the 28-day returns period) from an O2 Store, please return both devices together.

When returning an iPhone and Apple Watch (both within the 28-day returns period) from o2.co.uk or O2 over the phone, make sure you return both devices in the same package. When arranging the return, we’ll send you packaging big enough for both.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Dilain 

You'll need to return both and reorder both.

Crazy, but true!

What do I do if I purchased an iPhone and an Apple Watch from O2, both are within the 28-day return period, and I’ve changed my mind?

If you‘ve bought an iPhone and Apple Watch on O2 within the last 28 days, then your Apple Watch and your iPhone accounts will be linked.

If you bought your iPhone from a third party and you want to return it, make sure you return the iPhone before returning your Apple Watch to O2.

If you‘ve bought an iPhone and Apple Watch (both within the 28-day returns period) from an O2 Store, please return both devices together.

When returning an iPhone and Apple Watch (both within the 28-day returns period) from o2.co.uk or O2 over the phone, make sure you return both devices in the same package. When arranging the return, we’ll send you packaging big enough for both.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2