cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering disaster, delivery disaster, customer service disaster and it isn't over yet!

Bridget12345
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I ordered a new phone and contract last week (I have moved to an area where my EE phone doesn't get any reception).  I also ordered some accessories.  None of which ever arrived.  DHL claimed they couldn't find my address, despite me getting repeated text messages saying they were on their way.  I contacted customer services on a sunday and the agent said she would call me the next day to give me an update.  She didn't .  I then contacted O2 by the online chat method.  They said DHL were sending the phone back to them and the contract would be cancelled, I would be refunded for the accessories.  They advised me to do a whole new order under the same account details which I did.  They said they would put a £30 credit on my account for the inconvenience.  Bear in mind I have now had two credit checks because of this and have now paid the upfront cost of the 2 phones and for the accessories twice.  The second phone I asked to be delivered to a nearby O2 store so I could avoid the delivery issues again.

Today I logon to my account to check both order statuses and lo and behold, it says I have no orders, no contracts, nothing.

I contact the o2 complaints team on the chat.  Explain all the above.  They say they are 'unable to access my account' and I'm to contact their fraud team via email.  She then cut the chat off when I politely expressed my displeasure. 

Has anyone got any experience of this?  How long will I have to wait to hear back from the fraud team?  Why is everything so annoying?  Why is the customer service for all these companies so awful and why do we put up with it?  

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0