Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel

Gratters
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So a charge has appeared £4.14 (no VAT) on my bill for o2 travel. I travel abroad a lot and I know what the charge is but cannot remember invoking it this month. There is absolutely zero detail on the bill as to what it pertains to, call, if so who to, or text etc etc - nothing to help me.

I see that the online help has gone (surely if people have to stay at home in the UK shouldn't there be more of them ?)

So how do I go about finding out what it is ? A phone call from the other side of the world would cost more than the charge I'm enquiring about so thats not an option.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gratters 

It's a free call from abroad although would invoke another travel charge http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

For the sake of £4.99 maybe best to wait until you get home to call them?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gratters 

It's a free call from abroad although would invoke another travel charge http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

For the sake of £4.99 maybe best to wait until you get home to call them?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Gratters
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply - but how can it be free then not free ?

Unfortunately I can't wait until I get home as its not possible for me to get into the UK at the moment, without endless Covid hassle
Message 3 of 6

TheMixer0
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am on holiday in Greece my phone is working fine and I am connected to Cosmote Data works on WiFi but not on mobile Data roaming is on can you help
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gratters 

Call on a day when you have already invoked O2 Travel or use Skype to call the number from whatever device you are using now.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@TheMixer0 

If using an iPhone, change your data APN to "mobile.o2.co.uk"

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6