Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Name Change

[ Edited ]

Dear O2 Team, 

I'd like to amend my name after getting married and I was told the only way to do it is via email (I've been to the O2 shop but they couldn't do it for me there even when I had my new passport with me). 

I'd like to get a new tariff, possibly upgrade asap so I'd like to get this resolved quickly. 

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Kind regards.

Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,535

Re: Name Change

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous 

Please see help here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/changing-your-name 

Please also edit your personal details as the forum is public.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 70: Enigma

@Anonymous  You cannot do this by email. See this link: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28HomePhone%29,T=HomePhone_Case,CASE=23722

Please remove your phone number and personal details. This is a public forum. This is not customer service.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Anonymous

I was under the impression this is 'Customer Service' considering how I got there. So how do I get in touch with Customer Services? 

Anonymous

Happily - but how?? Smiley Sad

Tap on options in your post then edit.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was under the impression this is 'Customer Service' considering how I got there. So how do I get in touch with Customer Services? 

You need to send in the form with a copy of your marriage certificate as per the instructions in the link I gave you above please.

Currently using:
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

Topics: 770

@jonsie wrote:

Another member gone.

Yes they got their answer and obviously thought that's it...Goodbye disappointed

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

Perhaps worried needlessly about privacy issues and thought this was customer service.