Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myo2

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Iv noticed if you click view bill on my O2 it goes it don't work but try website
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

The website tends to get updated overnight @Anonymous and often you can't get on at all. Though this issue with My O2 has affected a lot of us since they changed the layout of the homepage recently:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

The website tends to get updated overnight @Anonymous and often you can't get on at all. Though this issue with My O2 has affected a lot of us since they changed the layout of the homepage recently:smileysad:

I have and havent noticed stuff but it does seem odd well odder with the layout change than before. why dont they stick with what works than what doesnt and is annoying and that makes sense ><

Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have and havent noticed stuff but it does seem odd well odder with the layout change than before. why dont they stick with what works than what doesnt and is annoying and that makes sense ><

I think it's called progress. wink I "quite" like the new layout , though there is a saying 'if it ain't broke it don't need fixing'. There are a few things not working right for me as yet with the changes. Oh well....:smileysad: 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13