Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect account details

IanWarsett
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have an adverse rating on my credit file stating I have missed payments to 02. I have not taken out the contract in question. I have an account number but no phone so whenever I tries to speak to 02 they refused to speak to em as I couldn’t confirm a phone number relevant to the account t simply because I didn’t have a phone they suggest I have. I have emailed them back in January and they basically ignored the email and have now added adverse j formation which now affects my credit rating. I have no way of contacting O2 and need to resolve this urgently as it affects my credit and in the current climate is causing my business serious issues. Every time I ring I get cut off and when I email I get automatic responses suggesting I use live chat. I can’t use live chat as I don’t have the number. The information in my credit file is factually incorrect and need to be updated. How do I get I. Touch with someone
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144349 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@IanWarsett 

Write or fax:

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @IanWarsett , how are you getting on with this since you last posted?

Were you able to get anything sorted yet with Credit Referrals? It's super busy at the moment due to the crisis but if you're still waiting I'm happy to check on my end if we can speed things up in any way for you.

Message 3 of 3