Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim Mastercard reward

Jan66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just got a new tariff purely to get the Mastercard reward . The link is not working so what can I do now

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Dhaw
  • 16 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I turned my WiFi off and it worked.

Message 11 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147236 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Weird, I'm on wifi and it's OK.

Must be an issue with your wifi.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 23

Polly5678
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had issues m had a text a few days after taking out my sim only and I was calling them saying it’s not working I’d put the reference code in and go to the next page and accept terms and conditions and it would go back to the first page and they assured me it was accepted but as of last week the phone number for the claims department said to me that it hasn’t been redeemed and they couldn’t help me and to contact 02 and I’ve tried to contact them but I’m not good on the phone and I had an email as I put a compliant in including this over 8 weeks ago and got an email on Monday at 2.11 am . I dint really sleep well and so that woke me up and I was asking 02 surely if it’s gone through I’d of got an email and they said they would send it and then another time they said they can’t . 

I was critically ill last year and nearly died and I’ve signed up for the access for you now I didn’t want to but maybe they’ll help along with my sister as this has caused me so much stress and I was praising 02 as had not really any issues and. Is they have done this and I appied for one Apple Watch online and they messed up even more with that and put 5 more through .

i phoned 202 last week but the phone line was terrible and I talk clearly but he was like asking me to spell my name over and over 

Message 13 of 23

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Polly5678 wrote:

I had issues m had a text a few days after taking out my sim only and I was calling them saying it’s not working I’d put the reference code in and go to the next page and accept terms and conditions and it would go back to the first page and they assured me it was accepted but as of last week the phone number for the claims department said to me that it hasn’t been redeemed and they couldn’t help me and to contact 02 and I’ve tried to contact them but I’m not good on the phone and I had an email as I put a compliant in including this over 8 weeks ago and got an email on Monday at 2.11 am . I dint really sleep well and so that woke me up and I was asking 02 surely if it’s gone through I’d of got an email and they said they would send it and then another time they said they can’t . 

I was critically ill last year and nearly died and I’ve signed up for the access for you now I didn’t want to but maybe they’ll help along with my sister as this has caused me so much stress and I was praising 02 as had not really any issues and. Is they have done this and I appied for one Apple Watch online and they messed up even more with that and put 5 more through .

i phoned 202 last week but the phone line was terrible and I talk clearly but he was like asking me to spell my name over and over 

That offer is covered in the Guide: Gift with Purchase  - including the ways to get help at various stages, @Polly5678. Please find your offer(s) and follow the advice and links in that section for your offer to see if they can resolve your issues, @Polly5678. You probably will need to use Social Media or the forum's Private Message (envelope icon at top of page if on a pc, the "Messages" link when you tap on your avatar too right on mobile or tablet) function. Good luck!

Message 14 of 23

Denis3
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also purchased eligible device back in mid-Feb and claimed reward pre-paid Mastercard the next day. After 60 days nothing arrived. O2 claims confirmed that the card should have arrived and created a support request. 6 weeks later nothing changed. O2 claims still "working on resolution". Today they forwarded me to O2 if I want any updates. O2 forwarded back to them... So, I ended up submitting a complaint to O2.

Frustrating circus which looks like a fraud. And no one takes responsibility for it...

Message 15 of 23

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Denis3 wrote:

I also purchased eligible device back in mid-Feb and claimed reward pre-paid Mastercard the next day. After 60 days nothing arrived. O2 claims confirmed that the card should have arrived and created a support request. 6 weeks later nothing changed. O2 claims still "working on resolution". Today they forwarded me to O2 if I want any updates. O2 forwarded back to them... So, I ended up submitting a complaint to O2.

Frustrating circus which looks like a fraud. And no one takes responsibility for it...

You need to follow the steps for your offer in Guide: Gift with Purchase  *to the letter*, @Denis3 - even down to contacting the Social Media team if things go south - ways to reach that team are in the link just below.

Good luck!

Message 16 of 23

MI5
  • 147236 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Denis3 

You own thread with advice given is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Pre-paid-award-Mastercard-200-not-received/td-p/1714228

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 17 of 23

Denis3
  • 20 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply, @MI5 . I followed the guide which you mentioned in your post in my thread. This led me nowhere. Now I submitted the formal complaint to O2 and shared my experience on TrustPilot. But to be honest, O2 has average rating of 1.2* there after more than 15,000 reviews (https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.o2.co.uk). So fooling their customers doesn't seem to be anything new for them...

Message 18 of 23

MI5
  • 147236 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Denis3 

Agreed. It's a shambles currently.

Message 19 of 23

Denis3
  • 20 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My problem was resolved with @Dave-O2 's help! The card arrived today!

Message 20 of 23