Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having real issues logging into my account here :(

Ijustneedhelp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to get a PDF of my bill but I can't log into MyO2. I'm able to log in with my email and password, thats fine, but it then asks me for my contact number for the account. I put this in and I get a code via text to put in. When I put it in however it says that this number is already tied to an account (which is the account I'm trying to log into). I tried to send this code to another number to see if it'd let me sign in but now it's changed my contact number to this other number. Plus I now can't sign in with my email & password as it says there's an issue. I can't seem to contact O2 about this and I've been told to post here via Aura. Can someone help me please? I only got my bill today and it needs to be submitted before 30/04 😞

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Ijustneedhelp 

Apologies but only O2 can sort this. We are all customers here and have no access to your account.

There are numerous numbers in this guide. Use any or all of them. Press any option (even Fraud)

Someone will answer and hopefully deal with your query.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Live chat is meant to be back on. Try them via this link https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus . Ignore Aura.

By the way, live chat popped up for me yesterday when I was visiting the shop pages.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Ijustneedhelp1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I thought as much but when I tried to contact them they told me to try here or use the app (which I can't log into). Thank you so much. Hopefully I'll be able to log in soon.

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Best of luck @Ijustneedhelp1 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4