Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Solada
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been with O2 for years, never a problem to get help with the Guru,which no longer exists, it's all "robots",Virtual Assistance, which is hopeless, one goes round in circles.

Last month I got a new tablet, which I returned ,unfortunately my daughter lost the proof of posting

So have tried every way,which way to speak someone who knows what they are doing.I went to the store...2 hours...in the end ..nothing 

Finally,spoke to someone about it as I want to know if they received it.She could not find the order, even with the order ref.One and a half hours on the phone...nothing solved.

I cancelled the DD at my bank as first payment was took.Now they have emailed me about it.

I just don't know where to turn,i am so stressed out with it.

Any suggestions, please:)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11577 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Solada 

You need to prove that you posted it and it has been delivered to o2,  and no offence but you could be trying it on, and people do this everyday across lots of tech sales...

Worst thing you could have done is cancel the Direct Debit as until the device is in o2's hands you are liable for it, and at this point you are risking collections actions.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Solada 

Just to add to the comments of @madasaf1sh, you need to take this seriously as O2 are ruthless when it comes to supposed unpaid debts :-

1. they will sell the debt to a Debt Collection Agency who will not hesitate to take enforcement action against you, and 

2. they will report you to the credit reference agencies and trash your credit score. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you need to be proactive and resolve the matter. Finding the proof of posting is your first step. 👍  

Message 3 of 3