Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing linked device

mac_111
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I change the device linked to my account? I used to have an iphone but now have Google pixel 3a
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@mac_111 

Your MyO2 should update automatically although it can be slow.

In the interim, you can edit it yourself by clicking on the pencil symbol next to the phone name and typing in whatever you want to ID it.

If there is no auto update after a month or so, call customer service to update it for you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@mac_111 

Your MyO2 should update automatically although it can be slow.

In the interim, you can edit it yourself by clicking on the pencil symbol next to the phone name and typing in whatever you want to ID it.

If there is no auto update after a month or so, call customer service to update it for you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2