cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 3GS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Folks

I cant seem to access the internet or send MMS with my iphone 3gs today and it was working yesterday what happening.? I have done a itune restore and not made any difference.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 net work is up the shit again dont bother phoning them they dont know shit
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
How long will this take to fix... So is a few people having problems with sending MMS then today and accessing internet?

What is the proper settings for iphone 3gs on iphone tariff? as people say there are alsort settings out there
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
your phone will know get go to get o2 settings in your handset
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
pardon dont understand what your saying
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
some where in your phone is a item called get o2 settings im not sure where it is on iphone but on the n96 it is on the main menu
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
some where in your phone is a item called get o2 settings im not sure where it is on iphone but on the n96 it is on the main menu

It doesn't work that way on the iPhone, as it's exclusive to o2 so the default settings are there when you activate the phone in iTunes.

rookies, if you're on an iPhone contract your default settings are correct (just to make sure in case you've manually altered them, the APN should be idata.o2.co.uk).

SV
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iPhone is working quite fine.

Hope you guys have resolved your problems.
Message 8 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/settings.html

has the settings info if you need them if you are on payg or a non iphone tariff
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 9