Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

family Bolt On

RStagg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

upon reading through the online community clearly i am not the only person to be or have had problems with the family bolt on. 

I have had this bolt on for years and have had nothing but problems. i can never manage the numbers online when surely i should be able to do that, constantly the bolt on doesnt work and i am paying out over £12 a month to have this bolt on. i got this bolt on as i am a father with 4 boys who all have pay and go phones and kids being kids use up there credit so this was a way of ensuring they could all contact me without credit etc. i have been left constantly having to ensure they have credit as the bolt on doesnt work.

i have contacted o2 on numerous occasions too manay to count, on all occasions i am told they will escalate to a higher team and then nothing happens. i am at my wits end now.  

paying for a service i am not getting is just ridiculous and i wish there was another network that does this kid of thing as i have really had enough now.

as i said at the begginging of this post i am aware i am not the only person to have problems with this family bolt on so i am wondering how much money o2 make out of this. how many other people have to complain or chase up all the time to find out why it doesnt work'?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144712 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
I had this bolt on years ago and it worked fine once set up but you have always had to call O2 to set up your numbers and you can never manage them online either.
It's always been a mess tbh......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2