Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipolis app on Iphone 6

Ipolis AppOptionson ‎27-11-2015 13:23Whats the deal with the Ipolis app when used on O2 4G, it works perfectly on my mates Iphone 6 on EE but does not work when connected on my Iphone 6 on the O2 4G network. The app works fine when connected to WiFi....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking a device order

I recently ordered a Fitbit Charge HR through the O2 store as part of the Black Friday promotion to 'click and collect' at my local store. I recieved an email of the order confirmation and the monies have been paid - however when I attended the store...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! non delivery on promise and rude guru

I ordered and paid for a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for my daughters birthday. On the Web site it states, up to 2 to 3 days for home delivery or available to click and collect. I opted for home delivery. This was on Saturday and it is now Thursday nig...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data coverage in the KT20 area

Can anyone at O2 advise when the 'data mast' will be fixed in the KT20 area? Service has been very poor for over a week now and the 'service status checker' on the O2 website has been displaying the same message of "sorry, a mast in your area is not ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I prevent massive charges whilst in USA

I have 2 pay monthly accounts with o2. I will be spending 2 weeks in USA and want to avoid large bills on return. Quite often I get phishing calls and or voice mails from various companies, and if I don't recognise the number I do not answer, but I a...

amici-pat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

App review: TIDAL HIFI

2015 was definitely the year of a higher awareness of quality streaming services. With the rise of Apple music, a lot more customers around the globe woke up to the benefits of millions of tracks available on the fly with no extra cost on top of a us...

tidal-share.9d1c0023.png Screenshot_2015-11-30-12-17-51.png Screenshot_2015-11-30-19-40-41.png Screenshot_2015-11-30-13-39-38.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority problems

Basically I'm having trouble signing in to Priority. I'm a new pay monthly customer who ported my old number to O2, but when I try to log in to Priority then it tells me that it's not an O2 number. The port was successful at the old number shows on t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potentially returning customer

I had a 2 yr contract till Sept this year. I left to go to giffgaff while i decided what to do. I now want a new phone. Just phoned o2 and apparently my 2 yr contract and the 3 x 2yr contracts before it mean nothing in terms of loyalty and I will jus...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail with Original O2 Router !

Hello again Great news that webmail has now been fixed for O2 Broadband customers who migrated to SKY. In particular, nice to see a note from Toby, the Community Manager, that our O2 webmail accounts will remain active, for now. I hope this message i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

order not arrived

an order should have arrived today. it has not. unable to get any tone by dialing 202. been cut off twice on the land line after just over 8 minutes. what a rubish service. my money has been taken but no goods have arrived. i will be changing provide...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos