Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 software updates on Galaxy S10

I've got to say that when I first got my handset direct from O2, I was worried about what would actually happen regarding software updates as I know that carriers add their own firmware to the devices and that can mean that updates take forever and a...

Private Message problem

HiToday, I received notifications of private messages [number in brackets (1) but going to inbox nothing showed...Ran a test - sending pm to self - which went thru and was rceived - with notification as number in bracketOne thread mentioned pm sent t...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4G: Signal issues still remain.0

The O2 4G service in my area has been noticeably rubbish since around Christmas time. When I log a report with 'My Network', I get told that there's nothing wrong with the network. It isn't my phone because when I go into town, the signal is fine.I g...

O2 Service

Hey, Okie now second attempt of this, hahah. I have been having lots of issues with O2 sadly thought I dont really want to leave. But not giving me much choice. here a apart of an email. I mean my phone works fine out of area but where i live eat sle...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scam ‭0330 303 5293‬

Do not answer this number! They rang me pretending to be 02, very convincing. They nearly emptied my account. Wanted my card details to change my contract. It was only then I realised something wasn’t right. I hung up and rang 02 and asked them if th...

Karis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Incoming text message charged as outgoing when abroad

Has anyone else come across being charged for an outgoing text message when receiving an incoming text message when roaming outside the EU?I’ve had this on two occasions (Japan and USA) where O2 have charged me an outgoing text for an incoming text.T...

Jonam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data download Speeds - USA

Hello knowledgeable people! I am in the US for a week, upgraded my phone just before heading out here to take advantage of the O2 Travel Inclusive bolt on. However now i am out here i am getting barely 0.5mb on download and upload speeds! i can barel...

ThePolish1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hoax texts

Hi Guys. BEWARE ! Just got an apparently HOAX text from a mobile number apparently pretending to be O2. It says: [O2]: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your billing information via: O2 is .co.uk, not .u...

O2 Over pricing

Hi is it me being daft or are o2 robbing us busniess owners?.....Had a look on o2 website for a new phone as mine is old ....seen Samsung S10 for £30 upfront and £48.04 for 28 months with 20GB data =£1375.12...Ok...this was on the Personal site of O2...

jayjay33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else disappointed with 02?

Was ripped off with calls to premium numbers that wasn’t me, contacted o2 twice and they were supposed to refund , never happened. Cannot be bothered now want to change to vodaphone.