Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I report a nuisance ‘No Caller ID’ number?

Hi everyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.About 6 months ago I received calls from a No Caller ID number - with no over exaggeration this number would legitimately call me around 50 times a day, all through the night and sometimes up until 5...

AmyLou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

doro 8035 software failure

Phone purchased in late November, stopped working 2 days ago. Would take an inordinate time to boot up, then briefly show the home screen before reverting to either the green worm-of-death or a message bar '.comAndroid error', behind which was an inc...

LCD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dodgy text

Just received a text -[O2]: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your billing information Obviously I haven’t followed the link as I know my bill is up to dateDodgy spam no doubt

How do i contact Microsoft to sort out an account issue. One Drive still lost

Hi Is there any means to get personal account problems solved by Microsoft?After signing into Microsoft starting my laptop for the day. A notification appears ONE DRIVE ISN'T SIGNED IN Please enter your sign in to start syncing again When OK is press...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phishing text - from Three!

Well this is a new one: I received a text message reportedly from the network Three this morning (to my number that is on o2) asking me to update my details to ensure my bill is paid. There is a link on the text (that I've not clicked on and won't po...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 software updates on Galaxy S10

I've got to say that when I first got my handset direct from O2, I was worried about what would actually happen regarding software updates as I know that carriers add their own firmware to the devices and that can mean that updates take forever and a...

Private Message problem

HiToday, I received notifications of private messages [number in brackets (1) but going to inbox nothing showed...Ran a test - sending pm to self - which went thru and was rceived - with notification as number in bracketOne thread mentioned pm sent t...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4G: Signal issues still remain.0

The O2 4G service in my area has been noticeably rubbish since around Christmas time. When I log a report with 'My Network', I get told that there's nothing wrong with the network. It isn't my phone because when I go into town, the signal is fine.I g...

O2 Service

Hey, Okie now second attempt of this, hahah. I have been having lots of issues with O2 sadly thought I dont really want to leave. But not giving me much choice. here a apart of an email. I mean my phone works fine out of area but where i live eat sle...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos