Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age verification

I need to do age verification but don't have a credit card. How else can this be proven while shops are closed? Thank you

How do I simplify using my phone?

Hiya,I've just taken over my daughter's iphone7 and took out a SIM only contract with O2. I wanted to keep my mobile number, from my lovely, simple Nokia brick, and this has now been transferred. As you can probably guess, I am not a technological wh...

P40 pro - O2 too late

Hi everyone one, just want to say how said im about o2 provider. No information given about new phone releases, no preorder option for huawei p40 pro, why other providers can do it in a couple of hours and o2 providers makes you wait a days, possibly...

ModeX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi does anyone think O2 should give data to retired people to keep in touch with families while in isolation?

emmitt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping contract

Evening, I am looking to change providers from Vodafone to yourself as not satisfied with the customer service however I still have a year left on my contract and would cost £374.95 to cancel, what could you offer to switch? I am happy to recycle my ...

1743099 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Private messages but no privileges

So I logged in for the first time for 3 years today, to ask a question. I see that I have a notification of one private message. So I click on it and am told I do not have 'sufficient privileges' to perform that action! WTF? If I do not have access t...

Georgeee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Am trying to cancel my phone insurance but it doesn’t seem to be an option online. Any advice would be welcome . Thanks .

LynnD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traded a phone in

I traded a phone in on the 14/3/2020 and said payment would be in my account7- 14 days later still nothing can anyone advice as I can’t get through to anyone to speak to them about it

Lol22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos