Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra, confirmed compensation

O2 today confirmed affected customers will be offered compensation but only on receival of handset, so likely never at this rate!Back office order team confirmed no new deliveries for 2 weeks at least

AlexH95 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

New community guides 2020!

Hey everyone, The O2 community has one of the best collections of guides on the Internet, all created by our knowledgeable members! The guides provide advice and step by step instructions for a wide variety of issues and questions that O2 customers c...

• 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

No more S20s this month :(

Hey all,Sorry to bring the bad news but I posted this in one of my threads but it'll be buried and I feel you all need to know this.So o2 this morning confirmed the following:All S20 Ultra stock dispatched yesterday if you did not receive tracking th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Returns Process (Faulty Replacement Handset)

I upgraded to the Galaxy S20+ and have been having issues with the speakers. I got my S20+ delivered on the 10th. Today I've phoned up and I'm having a replacement S20+ sent out to me on Tuesday.I asked the advisor if I was to have the same speaker i...

My rats got an O2 Surprise thank you

I'd like to thank you for the o2 surpise love the lens and car tracker thing I love all of it thank you love the rat toys they been spoiled not sure what or who to give what to haha Videos of the rats playing with their new toys below Playing with th...

surprise1.jpg surprise2.jpg surprise4.jpg surprise5.jpg
liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 16 replies
  • 4 kudos

02 customer service

Started of by talking to o2 guru online today, as soon as i told them my reson for the chat was about the delay on my s20 ultra was fobbed of to another gure. Then when decided to call them instead had the same thing spoke to person, told them my iss...

Crofty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra Delay

Anybody affected by the delay had an update yet? I'm currently fighting with o2 for an update but they are now saying 6 weeks, it was 4 weeks yesterday!!!!!

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward nominations - February 2020

Hey everyone, It's been a few months since we've had a reward nomination but the community was graced with 2 great products reviews during February! For those who don't know we sometimes ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made ...

Speaker sound quality issue on the Galaxy S20+

I received my Samsung Galaxy S20+ on 10th March, however there is an issue with the speaker sound quality.On the Galaxy S10 (& S9), the quality of the speakers sound fantastic. Dolby Atmos on the S10 really enhances the already great sound experience...