Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Mac Pro 2019

So with intrepidation I decided to look at the new implentation of the Mac Pro which is forthcoming. Watched the video with Jonny to get the marketting point of view. So what has Apple created? It depends on who you are. If you are power hungry conte...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

4G signal issues

Over the past month, my 4G has been dropping straight to Edge in my area. It never used to do this but signal checker says everything is working fine. Is anyone else having trouble? Thanks.

Feature Request

I have multiple accounts with O2 and tracking which Direct Debits for which phone is a nightmare.Would it be good if there was a reference that at least had the last four digits of the phone number it was for?When I look at my statements, I can then ...

TimO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Live update o2 repair tracking

How long does it take to update information via o2 track/repair link the moment it’s been received at address (address printed on Jiffy bag) ? I had to send faulty iPhone by special delivery. Sent it Thursday last week (LW) evening and it was signed ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Message

I have been sent a text message asking for me to upgrade my bank details which clearly looks like it’s from 02 but it’s not?

Hoax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying an android phone

I currently have a Nokia Lumia 735. I understand that from 31 December I will not be able to use Whatsapp on this phone as it has a Windows operating system. So, I suppose I need to get an android phone. The only things that I use my phone for are te...

victim311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to cancel my account

No signal or data for over a month, O2 admit there is a fault with the mast but keep spouting "we don't guarantee 100% signal"Ok O2...Regardless of your location... If the loss of signal is of no direct result of your actions, and it was never explai...

SB51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch issues

I have had a very annoying time over the past 13 days while trying to activate the eSim for my Apple Watch, which has resulted in me returning it to the Apple Store today so I don’t forgo the 14-day return. I’ve spoken to at least 10 different O2 gur...

DrPiano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling not reliable

I have terrible O2 coverage at home (despite the coverage map saying it’s good). I therefore try to use WiFi calling, as my home broadband is very good.However, I find that calls on WiFi Calling are really unreliable - they drop repeatedly after less...