Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade delivered to wrong address - common problem?

I have seen some posts about 02 sending new phones to the wrong address. Is this a common problem? I ordered an upgrade on the app and for some reason they got DPD to deliver it to a property I moved out of 11 years ago. I don’t understand how this h...

AnnoyedTM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

My £10 Data Big Bundle has ran out of data a few days before the renewal date. I rang 02 Customer Services in the hope I could start a new one today and the advisor said yes they could do that, and bring the renewal date forward. But then he started ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for Disney+

Hi all. Don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them, but in August I opted in to the Extra of a three months' trial of Disney+ for free. When I added the Extra I immediately selected the option not to subscribe once the free period ended. I...

Megamart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch it up

So switch it up started on 1st June 22 I started 3 new contracts on 20th may 22 so I was 10 days out the shop never told me about it when upgrading.i think O2 treat good customers bad in that way O2 as a company just becoming like virgin media so now...

Gougy841 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile collection

I have a mobile to collect from the O2 shop. One of the things asked for is a photo id. I do not have anything with a photo id on. I have the text and the emails and also the bank details which are linked to the mobile account. Is this sufficient id ...

Mel1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

Hi, I had some really useful help from a member of the webchat team, Shahab, but unfortunately the feedback form did not work! I just wanted to see if I could note here that Shahab was really helpful and dealt with my query promptly & efficiently and...

kitster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service

Anyone else noticed that some people working for O2 Customer Service just hang up the phone on you if they think the call is too complicated? Happened three times to me today, then the 4th person I spoke to acknowledged that it is something some peop...

OM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Network not available

What does it mean when you try to make a phone call and you get the message "network not available"? I can't make or receive calls atm...my direct debit was paid...02 are a pain just now...can't contact customer services, the website has been updatin...

Fab customer service

Long story short, phone got stolen a few days ago. Had the sim barred and found out the security was just too good. So good that it took 6 days and a dozen or more agents to try and get it unbarred. All agents were amazing, can not fault them as they...

Harpie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen by courier

Has anyone else experienced an order not delivered by DHL?Apparently I signed for my parcel although not being at home at the time, reported to O2 and to DHL and a week on nothing has been done about this.No photo evidence of delivery. Shocking servi...