Did you mean: 

O2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Well Stephen,

whether you are right or wrong, its pointless commenting as the friendly moderator will take exception with the content of your post.

Criticism is allowed and will be discussed in an intelligent way when more people are awake and it has been discussed in great detail on other threads and the consensus of opinion (myself included, though it's nothing to do with the size of any appendages) is that the site needs a lot of work yet.

They redesigned it 6 months-ish ago and since then, web pages have been moved, they crash and time out. Do a search and you will find a lot of people agreeing, and thats most of the people on here who spend wasted time looking for information.

Just a suggestion and take this how you want to, but if you want this thread to be available to people tomorrow, you need to remove the profanities from both your posts and the title of the thread.

Otherwise, we can catch up with you on your well defined and articulated rant.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd also say that they do a lot of work on the website overnight, as do all other websites. So if you're a night owl you can expect a few closed bits and problems.
I have to say, stephenrichards5, that your use of profanities weakens your argument considerably.
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mr Jones your far too polite wink

Well top quality posting with absolutely no explanation by the OP :womanindifferent: do you wish to comment on why you think O2 isnt the best in your books or dont you have an answer for that?
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see that, quite rightly, his foul mouthed tirade has been deleted.
Message 4 of 16

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
They may as well delete the entire thread as only the heading is left, it must have been bad.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
They may as well delete the entire thread as only the heading is left, it must have been bad.

Only half the heading is left grin

Go for the ducks I think sheepdog. (not literally!) wink
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sheepdog you are giving me bad vibes, got a labrador on the couch beside me with twitching feet and I keep thinking he is dreaming of rounding up ducks!

Bring back the bees! Although how you catch one of them is a mystery!
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Catching bees involves a very small net and a lot of patience.

The OP used an anagram of carp to describe O2 because one section of the website wasn't working at 1.00am on a Saturday! Personally, I can't think of a better time as the vast majority of the population will be asleep, still out, passed out etc.

When, a couple of hours later, no-one had replied.
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's all very well prking but my dog is still rounding up ducks! And it's all sheepdog's fault for giving him the idea! grin

To be honest though I think the moderation on this site has settled down a bit compared to maybe 6 months ago. From following comments on this thread obviously this guy went over the line but not seen any major moding for a while.

Cheers all!
Brendan
Message 10 of 16