Did you mean: 

O2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Well Stephen,

whether you are right or wrong, its pointless commenting as the friendly moderator will take exception with the content of your post.

Criticism is allowed and will be discussed in an intelligent way when more people are awake and it has been discussed in great detail on other threads and the consensus of opinion (myself included, though it's nothing to do with the size of any appendages) is that the site needs a lot of work yet.

They redesigned it 6 months-ish ago and since then, web pages have been moved, they crash and time out. Do a search and you will find a lot of people agreeing, and thats most of the people on here who spend wasted time looking for information.

Just a suggestion and take this how you want to, but if you want this thread to be available to people tomorrow, you need to remove the profanities from both your posts and the title of the thread.

Otherwise, we can catch up with you on your well defined and articulated rant.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bees are very hard workers, I suspect they were working at 1am.

I most certainly wasn't. grin

The bee's put me to shame. :robotsurprised:
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
His comments were so bad even my rather vague description has been moderated!
I don't know why people think that a foul mouthed rant on a forum will get their issue sorted. I hate to imagine what customer service have to put up with.
Message 12 of 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Now that's a whole 'nother camel!
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have ducks on top of my monitor. Perks of the job! tongue
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous