Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Community Manager

O2 Guide to Charge to Mobile

[ Edited ]

Hi all!

O2 have provided us with another video guide related to frequently asked questions, this time around the Charge to Mobile service and how it works. We hope this one will also be helpful to you when you come across any related questions. Smiley Happy

What is Charge to Mobile?

• Easy way to buy digital content (new apps, ebooks, movies etc.) without having to find your credit card and typing you details in
  • On Pay Monthly, the cost goes on your monthly bill. On PAYG it comes out of your mobile credit.

You can also find more information on the O2 website Charge to Mobile page

We'd love to hear if you've ever used this service and what you think of it? Let us know also if you have any questions regarding Charge to Mobile, and what you think of the video above. Smiley Happy 

Check out also these other video guides from O2:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 695

Re: O2 Guide to Charge to Mobile

Thanks for the guide @Marjo Very useful info

I have never used Charge to Mobile at all....I worry I may go a bit OTT astonished

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 536

Not for me but surely helpful for those who would like to use it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Very useful for those that use the service
Topics: 549

Very useful, though I'm still firmly of the opinion that you should have to opt in for this rather than incurring scam charges and only then request to opt out when most customers don't know about Charge to Mobile even existing.

Topics: 695

@jonsie wrote:

Very useful, though I'm still firmly of the opinion that you should have to opt in for this rather than incurring scam charges and only then request to opt out when most customers don't know about Charge to Mobile even existing.

Good point @jonsie

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Cheers for your comments guys! What about the rest of you, have you used this service at all and if you have, what do you think of the experience? Smiley Happy 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Not used this service @Marjo. I prefer to pay for digital content, which I rarely buy, using my debit card. Don't want any extras on my phone bill. That way I know exactly what my bill is each month with no variations except for the yearly RPI increase. And, of course, less any monthly rewards I may be lucky enough to receive.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb