cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N95 & C905 unavailable??

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am after an upgrade on o2 in in the next couple of weeks and was hoping to get one of either the N95 8GB or the C905 but I've just checked and they are not available in the online store? Are o2 no longer stocking these phones?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
You definitely don't want a C905 anyway mate, I've had mine for just over 3 months and the earpiece has stopped working and buttons have stopped functioning. Absolute mess of a phone.
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
C905 was removed from sale 2 weeks ago, it has also been removed from the returns dept so no one has any C905's- best move O2 have made in a long while.
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a faulty C905, that needs replacing, I've been ringing up for ages, and well they say they haven't any in stock, so im guessing thats why!

Wonder if i can get a W995 out of them!
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ended up with a W995 and its a really good phone so definately try and go for one of them
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently had to claim on my insurance for a new 905. At first they would not offer me like for like and wanted to palm off the N95. they said they had no C905 in stock. Two days later i phoned them again to find out what they were offering and thy still tried to palm the N95 off on me so i told them i wanted the W995 instead. All of a sudden it was in stock and i had it 24 hours later.

O2 are trying to clear their old stock by the looks of it.
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
omg can't believe you would take the c905 over the n95, that's just asking for trouble!!
Message 16 of 16