Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Neil_g
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When are o2 going to roll over ALL data not used? If I pay every month for 2gb I expect to get to USE all that 2gb.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144378 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Do more with your data each month and you will use it, or more to Sky to get roll over data.
I've asked for this to be moved to the feedback board as it's more relevant there and we cannot answer for O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23079 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Neil_g O2 used to roll data over, but the policy changed a long time ago, and they're probably not likely to go back to it. They do roll data over for a month, I believe, if you buy the data as a bolt-on, but not on contract tariffs.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you aren’t using all your data regularly then maybe you should switch to a tariff that suits your needs. I have 3GB a month & usually almost use it all up

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

It would be  good if all data was rolled over for one month and who knows, maybe it will happen one day Personally I always think its best to have too much than be forced to buy bolt ons each month or whenever you need to have extra for those moments when you are struggling to continually monitor so that you don't go over. It's false economy to choose data plans which barely get you through on a month to month basis.

I have double what I need but a few unforeseen hospital stays mean I now have no need to worry. If there is a footy match I want to see I can stream it, as long as O2 have decent coverage in the local hospital. That wasn't the case in Salford Royal where EE was my lifesaver.

Message 5 of 5