cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what the hell????

Anonymous
Not applicable
contract started in april last year i've had 3 phones because they have been faulty and the most recent one the screen broke so i got it sorted on insurance.. was told it would arrive today, had someone wait in all day long and it never showed up.

was told that they would call me back after i had a go at them on the phone (moaning is becomming more and more the norm now with O2) i declined the call back because i know what their call back actually is... i wait 2 days and they don't call back so i call them and so the cycle goes on..

i asked when the office would be free for me to call and i was told WEDNESDAY.. are they having a laugh???

what the hell has happened to O2?? they used to be a good reliable company but now all i want to do is leave and never come back...
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You've only got to wait till Wednesday because you didn't accept a call back. I don't see how that's anyone's fault but yours.
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately o2 only have a finite amount of people who carry out callbacks. The timescale is usually 24 hours however sometimes there can be increases in their case load and the timescale goes up to 48 hours.

Many of these callbacks aren't required at all and if it weren't for people who just want to moan a bit more, try and see if they can suck out some compensation, think that by speaking to someone other than and advisor that they'll magically get what they demand then the complaints escalation process would be much quicker for those who have a genuine problem that the customer services advisor hasn't managed to solve.

In this case why was your call back required? We'd need a bit more info on this. Your phone didn't arrive on the stated day - has it actually been dispatched? Was there a handling error by the courier? Is it due to turn up tomorrow?
If the answer is yes to any of these or similar questions and the advisor apologised and told you when the phone would be with you then I don't see a need to then speak to a manager/lead advisor in this case.
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
He declined the call back, he said he would call them. And then complained that they couldn't accept his call!
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i was told that the phone was going to be delivered today. my girlfriend's father waited in all day for me to do the exchange. when i called up to complain they didn't even have an order number. my future father in law wasted a whole day waiting for something which was not even ordered by them properly.

this type of problem never used to happen when iwas paying more each month.. as i've been paying less so the quality of the service has reduced..
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
quality of service has nothing to do with how much you pay.

at the end of the day the order got lost in the system, it's a simple mistake to make. I'm sure if you actually speak to a member of the customer services team and explain the full situation then they'll chase it up for you slight_smile
Message 6 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I am confused as to why some people think the level of service is governed by how much they spend - barmy! 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am confused as to why some people think the level of service is governed by how much they spend - barmy! 😐

Same here, posts such as 'I pay £xx per month, why is my local mast still not 3G' are all very surprising.
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, posts such as 'I pay £xx per month, why is my local mast still not 3G' are all very surprising.

not had a dedicated account manager then have you...

try spending £200+ a month on your phone and see what a difference it makes!

now my life isn't as busy and i only spend £50 a month i get shoved in the long queue of endless music instead of having a direct dial number... AWESOME
Message 9 of 11

GN1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I’ve been waiting 4 days for my old no to port and customer services just cut me off! 

Message 10 of 11