1) Get to your O2 wireless box settings via the webpage: http://o2wirelessbox.lan/
2) Click on 'Toolbox' from the menu on the left.
3) Select 'Game & Application Sharing'.
4) At the very bottom of the page, click on 'Create a new game or application'.
5) From here you can call it what you want so you know what it is, and you can also clone other settings if needs be. Otherwise, select 'Manual Entry of Port Maps', hit the 'Next' button, and then enter the ports you want.
I hope this helps!
Track usage, upgrade and get support with the My O2 appDownload My O2