Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor support

yvonne_herbert
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had written this with the intent of emailing it to the complaints team, but unable to find a email to them i thought i would leave it here and take it up with the ombudsman immediately 

Dear O2 Customer Service,

I am writing to formally express my extreme dissatisfaction with the handling of my recent orders, and the poor level of service I have received over the past month. The repeated issues I have encountered have been utterly frustrating, and your lack of transparency, coupled with the inconvenience caused, is completely unacceptable.

Over a month ago, I placed an order for a Pixel 9 Pro, and after numerous misleading updates about your stock levels and alleged warehouse migration issues, you finally admitted that you would be unable to fulfill my order. This revelation came after a significant delay, during which I had been led to believe that my order would still be processed. This lack of transparency and honesty from your team is both deceptive and highly unprofessional.

Upon being informed that my original order could not be fulfilled, I ordered a new device—the Pixel 9. Once again, I was made to pay the initial fee despite the previous payment, and was informed that a new credit check would need to be conducted. I was reassured that this would be marked as a priority and would take no longer than 24 hours. However, more than 48 hours later, I had heard nothing. Upon inquiring further, I was told that the credit check was still ongoing. When I questioned the seriousness of the delay, I was shocked to find that my order had been canceled without any consultation or communication. I have screenshots to prove this.

Following this, I spent over two hours waiting in a queue to speak with someone from the upgrades department. To add insult to injury, I was informed that the matter had been "resolved," even though I had not spoken to a single person about my concerns. By the time I realized this, the support center had closed, meaning I could not even escalate the issue.

This entire process has been an ordeal. I have been repeatedly misled, financially inconvenienced, and treated with utter disregard. As a loyal customer, I find this treatment unacceptable. I expect a formal explanation, an apology, and immediate corrective action. I also expect a refund of the unnecessary payments made and compensation for the time wasted and the sheer inconvenience I have experienced.

If this issue is not addressed satisfactorily, I will not hesitate to escalate my complaint to the telecommunications ombudsman.

I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Yours sincerely,
yvonne herbert

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@yvonne_herbert 

This is not customer services, and no one from o2 will see or respond to your message as this is a customer to customer community with no o2 support. 

o2's complaint email address can be found here https://o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Also you might be worth checking the existing threads by searching to see the issues others have had

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7828 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

The ombudsman won't touch it until you have exhausted the official complaints procedure. 

At present that is running around 8 weeks

Have a look towards the bottom of this page for how to complain 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3