cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 e-mail

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am now with Sky e-mail!       I only left o2 when they sold out to Sky and there didn't seem to be any choice.     My o2 e-mail continued to work for three months, but now there is no e-mail box when I log in!      Is that the end of it?      Not really bothered about losing e-mails as I am trying to reduce my time on line, but would be nice to know if the o2 has expired, or if it is just a temporary problem!

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the capacity to store e mails in the inbox has been reduced.

Edit to add link. http://www.o2.co.uk/o2email
Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
O2 email has finished but as an ex BB user yours should still work upto April next year.
For anyone else it has ended.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the capacity to store e mails in the inbox has been reduced.

Edit to add link. http://www.o2.co.uk/o2email
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

I knew about the restricted storage space and kept erasing messages, but now the e-mail box has disappeared completely, so I guess that's the end of it!       I tried sending an eimail to it from my Sky account, but so far nothing has come back about non-delivery!

Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 147002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Unfortunately O2 didn't see the need to send an email back for undelivered mail...... ???
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 8

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

Your email will probably float around in the ether for the rest of time, or maybe until some alien picks it up 500 years from now, or maybe it will eventually bounce back to you.... slight_smile

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 147002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Maybe there is a leak in the pipe......
Message 7 of 8

goatty2uk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 147 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

my e-mail still working and not had o2 broadband since june but still have o2 mobile.

just got an email from o2 yesterday

Message 8 of 8