cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not happy one bit I'd never recommend o2 to anyone!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up to a 24 month contract for a Sony z2 and ever since I have had it its been nothing but a problem. I had to have the sim card replaced within the first week because the signal was shocking and it didn't help so ihad the phone replaced. This never fixed the problem but I got on with it paying £50 a month. A few months ago I had more problems so had to have a repair through my insurance, the insurance company were terrible and took them 3 weeks to send me back my phone, there was no communication and I had to keep ringing customer services to be passed back and fourth to get any answers, I ended up getting compensation £20, due to them taking longer than 7 days to replace the phone but even with yet another replacement phone I still had the same problems with added problems of the phone shutting itself down and restarting and completely draining the Battery, 02 arranged ANOTHER replacement however because I'm so fed up with the awful z2 I asked I be sent a phone of the same value as the z2 which was agreed in store, surprise surprise o2 never contacted me to let me know what was going on with the repair and took it upon themselves to send back another z2, which would have been fine if that's what they actually sent......I received the z2 Tablet which may seem fab except I'm a disabled woman with a young toddler and my mobile is my lifeline, I have also missed a call from the hospital with operation dates so now the operation has had to be postponed. I'm absolutely disgusted with the way I have been treated, now I have decided I want nothing more to do with o2 and they want me to pay £120 to buy my contract out.....it's your fault I want to leave and I have to pay to buy out a phone I DONT EVEN HAVE!!!! I'll never recommend o2 to anyone and my partner will also be leaving once his contract is up too. 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum so no one from O2 will see your post...The best thing you can do is raise a complaint here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Edited to add...you can cancel your contract if you pay it off http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum so no one from O2 will see your post...The best thing you can do is raise a complaint here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Edited to add...you can cancel your contract if you pay it off http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Make a complaint as indicated above and also Google for the CEO's email address and send a strongly worded complaint there too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that I assumed they would be seeing it I'll do as you recommend thanks again x

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Let us know how you get on @Anonymous Oh and welcome to the forum by the way...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do guys and thank-you x

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck.
Incompetence is all to common these days unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Until you get adequate resolution, install tugo on the tablet to allow you to be in contact and use your inclusive minutes for calling. I know it's not convenient or a perfect scenario, but will at least offer the ability to use your calls.
Message 8 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/tu-go

Also search "tu-go" in Google play store
Message 9 of 9