cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anybody know who we should send complaints to

Its been down for 2 hours, and you want to submit a complaint?
Message 361 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad not just me then! Girlfriend got stroppy with me cos thought was ignoring her lol. Definitely a compensation situation developing now!
Message 362 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
All,
This outage is down to a major power failure which is affecting both cellular and data services... it is also affecting some elements of service provided by other operators.
Unfortunately this is outwith O2s control, but as it's a pretty major outage - I'm sure it'll be fixed fairly quickly. It's unfortunate it happened shortly before the call-centres were closing...
HTH
Chris.

UPDATE: Power Services restored, however cellular services still offline. Engineers en-route.
Chill, people grin

viewtopic.php?t=40288&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105
Message 363 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have been with these guys since they where BT ten years ago, i need to talk to people this is getting stupid now if only we had a E.T.A on when it might be fixt... i am meant to be on call but how can i be?

i think orange is looking good to me
Message 364 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
None here in Co Londonderry Northern Ireland.

Not good very **** with them at the min. I am on contract, my mum and dad on simplicity plans and my sis on payg and not one of us has reception!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :robotmad:
Message 365 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it is fair to say that the whole of the 02 Network is down in the UK (apart from the GSM network apparently). The question is how many people are prepared to confront the company about the lack of communication that has been delivered to it's customers and how they intend to compensate us!

I'll do it, we can all do it, this is going to be covered in the media, obviously, and who's going to have an opinion on that? O2. Along the lines of "We apologise for what happened, and we took steps to rectify the problem yadda yadda yadda".

Who's not going to have a say? Us, the customer, all we have to do is bombard a few media companies, newspapers TV stations etc, and get our point heard. Like the fact there was no information given from O2 about the issue, and we have essentially been left in the dark. Only reason I found out was by coming here and finding out from the customers, not who I should have been finding out from!!
Message 366 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Down in Cardiff too. Been out for a couple of hours; now 22.30.
Message 367 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
this has just made me realise how much I rely on my phone! I'm just glad I've got a house phone - I know I'm so old school! lol
Message 368 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Msg on the phoneline says they are working to resolve the issue, is ridiculous this is taking so long to sort out :robotmad:
Message 369 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The reason I want to complain is mainly due to lack of communication. This is just the latest in the problems I have had with 02.
Message 370 of 727