cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is getting beyond the joke now with o2 keep screwing up i think its time they either sorted this issue out or face loosing alot of customers
Message 281 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why would any company - even a mobile phone company - only send out updates via a service like Twitter? Apart from the fact that there an an awful lot of people who have no intention of signing up for a service they won't otherwise use, can't O2 see the self-defeating stupidity of sending people updates about a cellphone service .... by using a non-functioning cellphone service? The mind boggles.
I've only recently started with O2 and I chose O2 over Orange purely based on friends' and colleagues' reports about the quality of the service. What a disnal start.
C'mon, O2 - we pay you good money for a service, the least your customers deserve is up to date and easily accessible, accurate information.

I read on the page. Twitter is the O2 Press office. So not O2 themselves. I think just people who get the news. And also O2 are mainly getting problems during the XMAS rush. You think. Alot of people connected there phones like iphones and that to the web and such on christmas. I did as one. My internet went down for a few hours then. But it was back at 00:01 on Boxing day and has been up ever since. Its just the network getting overloaded
Message 282 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still don't have signal...
Message 283 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had signal but no mobile web since late morning. Seems to be nothing on Twitter feed. Is anyone else having similar problems? I'm in Plymouth.

Darren
Message 284 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Both my mobiles have been useless today. However not quite as useless as the idiot who I spoke to in customer services who assured me there were no service issues and told me I probably needed a new SIM card.

####
Message 285 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
a new sim card for a new network, perhaps?!!

Darren
Message 286 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
if it's not sorted tomorrow then yes, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

The very fact that two mobiles within a foot of each other are both displaying the same "no access to network" message on the screen. Surely this points towards a slightly more prosaic answer than "you just need a new SIM".
Message 287 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the mobile internet network faulty. I can't use the internet on my phone...
Message 288 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
had issues with failed txts all day and calls cutting out, contract is up soon don't think i will re-new it
Message 289 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
on phone to o2 now, just been told there has been an outage in my area since the 24th and no sign of when it will be sorted, typical, i asked for money on my bill since i can't use the network,they said once it's back up they will look at compensating me.
Message 290 of 727