cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did anyone notice limited service / no service in the Dunfermline area over the last 48 hours?

Kev
Message 261 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm able to recieve texts, but unable to send them to anyone is this connected to the network being down?
Message 262 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in Dunfermline and had no service for 48 hours from Sunday lunchtime and seem to be suffering the same issue now.
Message 263 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there anyone else in cumbria who is struggling to get a signal. My fiance's signal has been off since thurs night. he's tried all the usual tricks to try and get it back working, all to no avail, just wondering if anyone knows or has heard when it will be back to normal
Message 264 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
It has been rather wet in Cumbria over the last week or so - for example - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8373937.stm - maybe they've lost a few cell sites.
Message 265 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone seems to have issues receiving texts (only partially receives or refuses to receive properly) and also sending them they are not reaching the recipient until they text me (possibly an issue with their carrier) but regarding Cumbria I would say its most likely to be the flooding and things there causing issues.
Message 266 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey, Just called o2 and i have reported the fault with them as they said its not been reported in my area. the only give me 3 postcode areas which have been reported. So the best thing is to call them up and ask them if your area has been reported. Freephone number is 0800 9777027 thats for Network Customer Services. They said that they will contact you on your landline to let you know the progress update of the signal, but we shall see if they do!

Cheers
Message 267 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
im getting packet data connection not availaBLE
i suppose this is what u lot are getting
Message 268 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here - packet data not available.. no web connection for over 2 days now - I'm about 10 minutes from Central London.

This is ridiculous - I left 3UK to come to O2 and really wish I hadn't 😞

Let's hope it's sorted soon - this seems to be happening more and more frequently.
Message 269 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just come via Twitter

We apologise to customers who cannot use data at the moment. We have a fault with the allocation of IP addresses which we are fixing.
Message 270 of 727