cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Managed to connect once after midnight, but now down again for me in central London..
Message 171 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no internet or MMS here in Northants.
Message 172 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no data network in central London. It came on at around 6pm yesterday and then again at 7.30am this morning but nothing since then.

I agree that there should be either a text sent out or a page on the site for more information on outages and announcments.
Message 173 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
none in ipswich either
Message 174 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
They really should send a text message out, but there also should be a news area on the website- there is no official mention of the problem on the site at all. Also, they're saying on twitter that it's pay monthly customers, but I'm payg and haven't had any internet since yesterday morning! No mention of that at all.

I refuse to call them- and pay for the pleasure, when I'm already paying for an internet service that I'm not recieving! They're not going to give me the money back for the time I've had no access are they- I wouldn't mind so much if they were.
Message 175 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
They really should send a text message out, but there also should be a news area on the website- there is no official mention of the problem on the site at all. Also, they're saying on twitter that it's pay monthly customers, but I'm payg and haven't had any internet since yesterday morning! No mention of that at all.
I refuse to call them- and pay for the pleasure, when I'm already paying for an internet service that I'm not recieving! They're not going to give me the money back for the time I've had no access are they- I wouldn't mind so much if they were.

find some one with a pay mothly phone and get them to put you through

i do it i have a pay as you go as the int text is only 10p
Message 176 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't really know what you mean, but I don't know anyone with a pay monthly o2 phone anyway. My family are all on other networks.

If you're saying I should get someone else to call them though, I really don't see the point. They're not going to actually tell us anything are they! My point really was that they have no right charging anybody for a call to customer services in the first place regarding a service that we're already paying for but not receiving- they're charging twice, but you still get nothing for it.
Message 177 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't really know what you mean, but I don't know anyone with a pay monthly o2 phone anyway. My family are all on other networks.
If you're saying I should get someone else to call them though, I really don't see the point. They're not going to actually tell us anything are they! My point really was that they have no right charging anybody for a call to customer services in the first place regarding a service that we're already paying for but not receiving- they're charging twice, but you still get nothing for it.

i have a p a y g
and a pay monthly
if i get probs on my pay a u g
i dial 202 on my pay monthly phone and they put you through to the pay as you go ppl
Message 178 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not working for me since yesterday afternoon.
South London
SMS intermittent
Internet intermittent
MMS DOWN!!
I can't wait to leave your patchy 3G service and go back to orange.
Message 179 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
might go to voda
Message 180 of 727