Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone google unusual traffic

RichP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
In the last few hours I have had the unusual traffic warning when google searching using my phone data with 4 different ip addresses.
I searched one and it said it was blacklisted? Has o2 been hacked? Not using a VPN before you ask!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@RichP 

It's something to do with the latest iOS update. 
Myself and two others I know get it regularly just recently. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

RichP
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah. Thanks for the reply. I checked the o2 up address and it said it was blacklisted though?
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Dunno mate.
Haven’t checked myself. Not had any problems though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Al30
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I too am having the exact same issue. Very annoying does not depend on whether your using a different SIM card nor even if you've factory reset your phone.

seems to be entirely down to the 4G network as this never happens on WiFi.

looking on the EE forums there is a huge article on this over the last couple of months with the exact same issue as stated here but with no resolution in site other than use a different browser..... when using 4G

Message 5 of 5