cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 DIDN'T Come!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Despite preordering my device on Saturday evening (15th Sep), I was filled with disspointment when I arrived home to find nothing. No iPhone, just sadness.:smileysad:

(I mean, what's the point of PREordering something if I don't get it on time)...

Last night (20th Sep), I recieved an email saying 'You did it. Your iPhone 5 order is in our system'. This filled me with fear as I interperated this as 'we have just seen your order, we'll send it soon'. And as a result - no iPhone.

I have checked on my order staus and all it's giving me is 'In Progress' (I can only assume this means it hasn't been sent).

Ive been with O2 all my life, and I thought this would have been simple. My friends that have ordered with Orange and CarphoneWarehouse have recieved their phones but sadly not me.

I've tweeted to O2 and called them up, no luck.

Just wondering if anyone else is awaiting their phone, I ordered the 64GB model so I can't imagine that it would be out of stock. Also, does anyone know what 'In Progress' means?!!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Slight variant on the message I recieved also starring "launch day"
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 21 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did get mine today and the delivery guy said that today was quite light with regard to quantities of iPhones. He said that Monday will be manic.
So don't give up hope!
Message 22 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That's great to know Jannette. Thank you:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 23 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jannette - really glad you got you phone on time!! Thanks for the pep talk slight_smile

@mongo680 - very interesting, my friend ordered it with Orange via CarphoneWarehouse. He said he got a text today saying 'you will NOT get your phone today'. Then a couple of hour later another one came through saying 'actually, you can come and collect your phone'. 

He ordered his on Tuesday afternoon...

Being the optimist person I am, I'm really hoping to see a delivery man tomorrow morning!!

Message 24 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine was ordered 15th still waiting!! Rang o2 they said mine was waiting to be dispatched to Yodel!! Should get next week sometime:((
Supposed to get email first though!!!
Message 25 of 35

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Same Julie I ordered midday on the 15th. However they are still yelling me three weeks and I've also been told Monday. So it's all in the air for me:(

Let us know when you get yours will inspire me to carry on not whining too much:)
Message 26 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've still not recieved mine was told yesterday by man on phone that they have to wait for new batch to be delivered in country!!! But then another person said its waiting to be dispatched!!! So still waiting:(
Message 27 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
AAAAaagh man.... this really sucks... I only just ordered my upgrade to iphone 5 on Saturday 22nd... Should have just gone into town to car phone warehouse and picked one up... This waiting is total crap... If you guys havent even recieved yours yet... im going to be waiting weeks
Message 28 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont know ticktock, from the response from some people, I think those that ordered it more recentley have more chance of getting it before those of us who pre-ordered last weekend.

Message 29 of 35

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I have moved this to 'Discussions' as it is now more of a discussion than questions concerning the product itself.

Keep posting your thoughts.

Many thanks,

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 30 of 35