Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Voicemail abroad

I have been trying for over a week to get my voicemail whilst abroad. I communicated with 02 last week for nearly an hour who advised that they had to change my default pin to a roaming pin, dont worry they said your voicmail will be up and running i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer loyalty

Does anyone else feel that o2 do not take customer loyalty/service seriously? I have been a customer of o2's (and all those that were before) for 20 years. Currently I have 4 x phone contracts with them and 1 x iPad contract. I rang them prior to the...

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Campaign to improve customer service

If you'd like to apply group pressure to O2 in the hope that they will improve their customer service, please follow @O2PayAttention on twitter. Once we have enough followers we'll start making some noise, perhaps then they will listen, individually ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batteries

Forgive me if this ends up into a rant. My Galaxy S2 has started to behave oddly. I could be on the net with it, then put it to sleep and place it on the table. So many minutes later i can not wake it up. I take out the battery, put it back in and on...

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

The worst customer service ever ?

Where to start? This is a long one - sorry.I have been a loyal customer with O2 for 10 years. I have a number of phone contracts with O2. On April 27th I decided my son was old enough to pay his own phone bill and decided to contact O2 through the ch...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Calling All Volunteers to support us today!

It's Telefónica International Volunteer Day today, and we’d like to extend this great initiative to all O2 Community members here! Tell us how your local communities can be involved and what one piece of message would you like to give to encourage/ m...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Morning everyone

Good morning everyone, I want to thank you all for the help I received during the week and to update you all. I exchanged my faulty Nokia Lumia 800 yesterday for a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am so glad I did. I am not fully operational with this phone a...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

compensation text from o2

I have just had a text from o2, about the outage last week. Informing me that I will get 10% off my bill, and £10 to spend in the o2 shop in September.Thanks very much I never even asked for anything. Nice good will offer though. Cheers