Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Liars.

This is a snippet of an online chat transcript.Tracey: Thank you. And just to confirm, you are sure that the college street store in Rotherham has the iPhone 5 16gb in black in stock?Victor: Yes Tracey we do have the iphone 5 in our stock.Victor: Ple...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats going on with o2 lying constantly??

Ok so i pre-ordered 16th September a iphone 5 16gb in black as an upgrade, said being released friday 21st September so presumed by pre ordering i would get one then or at least before people could get one from the shops (thats the reason behind pre-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 needs to deal with a customer as a customer

Feeback for o2. Why can't I be treated as a customer with a problem not you have 3 different SIMs with us all to be dealt different. I am the customer I pay the bills. I want the best deal on 3 phones/sims, one for wife and 2 pay and go (which I was ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to leave O2?

I am sick and tired of having hardly any signal and calls dropping, texts not being delivered or being delivered more than once. So I called 202 yesterday to speak to someone about leaving O2. I was on hold yesterday for over 30 minutes before I got ...

• 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Brains behind O2 customer service?!!

Hello all, I don't know whether you may have had the same problem as my partner but all day today she has been trying to get through to up grade her phone (not for iphone5) as set out in her contract wioth O2. Well we all know it's hard enough on a n...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Better moderation required

@Leonard and @Toby Please can we merge and moderate the language being used in the many many moaning iphone5 threads. I understand your reluctance but it is now becoming a place to bash o2 and not ask for help all these thareads are discussions and n...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disappointed with O2 and iPhone 5

Pre ordered my iPhone 5 as a direct upgrade with O2 thinking I would be one of the first to get the iPhone 5, paid upfront, still waiting for the phone. Everyone else has got theirs and I could have got one from a shop by now or from other network pr...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telefonica Spanish SIM in UK phone

I'm about to go to Spain for 3 months and would like to use my UK iPhone there, but use a Spanish SIM. As O2 is part of Telefonica does anyone know if my UK phone will work with a Spanish SIM or do I need to get it unlocked?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recieving Calls and Text's Regarding Debt Advertising

To start... the phone that i have is in my mums account name. and i obviously dont have the same name as my mum.(I wasn't old enough to start my own account (I am now by the way) - Awaiting contract end. Who has my phone number?(alot of people i will...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

sneaky text message charges whilst roaming

I have just sat down and finally managed to work out why each time I go abroad, I seem to get charged for more than double the amount of text messages I actually send....Although I queried this with O2 when I got my last bill for whilst I was away, t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos