cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hassle of cancelling order to reorder passed to and from everywhere in o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

my order number has been a pain in the arse to cancel although after 5 mins of placing it i tried to cancel it.. my reason for cancelling it is that topcashback did not honour the full cashback amount of £105 the only awarded me £36.75 and told me i would have to wait till this is paid before trying to claim the remainder of the amount( which might not be succesful) there wrong as they should not advertise that amount then pay you less.. anyway i got on to o2 to ask them instead of paying topcashback the money to pay me the money instead which in my eyes sounds like the perfect and easiest idea to do.. anyway your customer support didnt want to no or try to do anything to make me keep this order the only way is to cancel then reorder which i eventually did afte about 2 times but you have not updated myo2 account so i can reorder to get my casgback from quidco this time which are much better than TCB. YOU DONT NO HOW MUCH STRESS THIS HAS CAUSED ME WHEN YOU COULD OF JUST PAID ME INSTEAD as of today this is still showing as a completed order i have not got the phone and have never recieved the phone o2 no its been cancelled but will not change myo2 account to reflect this and state the order is complete and final..i want the manager of ooo2 to call me with a ressolution and explain to me why this has happened and to offer me a compensation package because the quidco deal has now ended with lower cashback.. your a joke o2 i have also just orderes a contract on odafone as im wanting my new phone for the new year and if o2 dont sort this out before my airtime contract with o2 will end

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149396 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
This isn't customer services mate - you need to contact them yourself http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, could you please remove your mobile number as you could be spammed, also we are all customers here, we can't access your account, you need to call cs on 202
Message 3 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

I hope my 'mention' of your name sparks an email notification to you so that you return and read what the other members have said about this not being official customer service.
Message 4 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have on about 15 occasions on live chat phone and email always passing the book blaming other departments etc .. thats whats stressing me out how hard can it be..

thanks for reply

Message 5 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please don't use Live Chat for this ref account based issues.

As said persevere by ringing them please.
Message 6 of 55

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23993 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

If the OP cancelled and then reordered and has nothing I can see this one ending badly. He needs to check his bank account. There could be multiple charges.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi thanks phone numbers gone

Message 8 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149396 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile202Free
From a landline0344 8090202Standard UK Rate
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

only ordered 1 cant reorder untill it shows cancelled on my o2 account but wen i call they tell meits cancelled but wont change it in myo2 account

Message 10 of 55