Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-existent "customer service"

It's a fine how-de-do when I have to resort to a public forum in an attempt to get a response from O2.I keep getting requests for payment of my broadband bill despite the fact that there is a direct debit mandate active on my account. All O2 has to d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up surprises

Top Up SurprisesSo when you hook your duck and you receive your prize, can we not have a button on that page that says NO Thank You.i keep getting loads of stuff for women, like discounts at the evans shop, well one thing i can say is that i am NOT a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats happened to O2 customer service??

I recently contacted customer services to upgrade my mobile as the end of my contact was approaching. I asked the guy on the phone if it was possible to upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S as i have had a Blackberry Curve for the last 18 months and would l...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

*****Network issues - Crawley*****

Hi,I am having issues getting signal at gossops green in Crawley, signal is normally fine, however last night could not obtain anything across 2/3G and edge.I have a few friends experiencing similar issues on o2.On checking your network status, it ad...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal since midday

In brynmawr in Wales, customer services have asked me to walk away from where I am now to see how far I have to go before I get service?!It's freezing outside and icy. Also I have to find 5 other local o2 also without signal before they can do anythi...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Nightmare of losing your phone with O2

Did you know that even if you are insured with O2, when you lose your phone, you in for a complete nightmare when it comes to recieving the service you think you are paying for with your GOLD insurance. I lost mine at the beginning of October and sti...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 suprises

does managment get to read these posts if they do then i must be 1 of hundreds that agree that the gold 02 suprizes are crap i dont have time working 50 hours a week to go to a gym or a spa also im a male and dont need a make over also u need to sort...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos