Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 4 problem with unlocking.

Hi my parents purchased an iphone 4 for christmas, and i have already got a contract (BT)and the iphone is a pay and go o2. i followed the o2 steps eg. filled in the unlocking form and paid the fee of £15 to do so, also synced the iphone to itunes bu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 #blue is now open

Here's an email I received earlierHello,You may remember requesting an invite to the #blue beta in the past few weeks; we've had a peek and noticed that we you have not yet signed up for an account.We've recently opened #blue to everyone, which means...

browni by Level 21: Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bars but can't call or text...

Have had this problem on several days recently - lots of bars so coverage apparently OK but neither of us (both on 02) can make or receive calls or send or receive texts. When coverage comes back, texts have been lost and calls aren't registered. Is ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi

I am confused about wifi, I thought when you connected to wifi it was free, please can anyone help me to understand

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does a mobile network work?

Hello,I watched a tut on the O2 website of how a mobile network works. It showed how all masts and small base stations where the masts meet up are connected by cable to the main O2 service centre.My question is this. Does o2 have it's own cable netwo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age check

Really not impressed!! havent got a credit card so can't prove that i'm over 18, sort of renders my o2 dongle useless! anyone else having problems with this? can't understand why using a debit card wouldn't do the same job?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Texts Not Gone Through

I topped up my phone on the 20th March and for my 02 sim card, I get 300 free texts and if I go over that then the free texts activate a month after I have topped up. I went over the 300 texts (somehow) so my free texts won't activate till the 20th o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gingerbread

So Gingerbread is out of the box today when Dell Streak users are still waiting for O2 to update our handsets to Froyo O2 will be forever playing catchup. I've stuck with O2 since the early Cellnet days but this has to be the worst service ever :robo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlimited texts?!

i have a contract with o2, and i get unlimited texts. But im not sure how many texts you get with unlimited? im so confusedd..

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outrageous Homophobia by O2

O2's adult content filter is blocking gay advice website "Being Gay is OK" ( http://www.bgiok.org.uk ) on the basis that it contains inappropriate adult content.I'm sorry, but I completely fail to see how a website that helps gay teens and gives them...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos