Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG Optimus 3D...

Now that the CFW is offering pre-orders on this device, but only for Vodafone; are O2 likely to pull their finger out some time soon and offer a similar opportunity?Their projected date is an optimistic 27th June (two weeks earlier than expected) - t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and News of the World

Hi, I encourage 02 customers to pressure the company into ending its advertising with News of the World and News International. I am sure you all know why. If you don't, or require more information simple Google boycott News of the World. Thanks

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

We the regulars give up!!

Post here to voice your issues with the registration process or other gripes about the forum structure etc This is not A place to bash o2 but to provide Constructive feedback.

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvement in dealing with Spam

Over the last 2 days there appears to have been a better performance in dealing with spam that hits this forum.Even though the regular forum members have not been red flagging spam posts, any spam that has appeared has been dealt with promptly.Althou...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 SURpriSes just became 100% worse

O2 SURpriSes just became 100% worse, which was hard to top. Some of the distributors I mean SUPPLIERS O2 are using are charging absolutely extortionate prices. The tat they're offering as part of 02's top-up rewards scheme is almost twice the price a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone had any issues today??

I've had a full signal every where i've been today but when people try to ring me it goes to voicemail, i receive texts hours after someone's sent them, and my internet isnt working.Anyone else having the same problems?thanksNatalie from ardrossan in...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos