Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Platinum Customer VIP Tickets

Hi Have read a few posts from platinum customers mentioning free VIP tickets to the O2. I must be missing out on something here as have been platinum for a couple of years and wasnt aware of that !!!!! Can anyone expand on how one goes about getting ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I lose all unused at months end?

I don't understand this. I have Pay & Go go go, and paid £30. Balance tells me I now have £10 credit? 1 day later? And to use it all by months end. Does this mean that if I havent used it all, I lose it all, and have to put in another £30. Whats happ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal problems all day

Not been able to send or receive calls or txt since this morning. Not my phone as hubby with tesco and having same problem. Live in south lanarkshire scotland.

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! will i get charged??

I was changing my bolt ons on O2 and i added the family bolt on then i saw a seperate bolt on that i preferred i added that and removed the family one. I havent used the family bolt on but i was just wondering if i'll get charged for adding it? as it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spell Check

It doesn't work with Opera nor does it allow one to use the built in Opera Spell Check. Very odd?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Contract Termination

Hello, Has anyone here managed to terminate a contract without penalty because the service had degraded to the point of being unusable in the intended location? This is not an O2 issue, so any first hand feedback is most welcome. To explain, My frien...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocking numbers

Why does the sales description for the various devices not say that "call blocking" is not available on O2, except for Samsung who have this function in their software. Sorry the old "it is too complicated to introduce is just waffle., they could if ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

I have been a customer of O2 for a long time, all my family are on O2, using pay as you go with lots of bolt ons.I use a iphone 3G. I recently bought a 3GS, but it is locked to Orange. Last night I went on the O2 site and used the Guru chat, Aghhhhh!...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos