Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Important change to Terms and conditons.

O2 seem to have changed the limit for anyone to return a new phone from 14 days to 7 working days. From the Terms page: 1. The Change-Your-Mind Period – If you change your mind about the phone or other equipment you’ve got from us, you can return it ...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensations have been planned

I have seen that compensations are being planned to what happened last week and all the troubles we had with the network. We were isolated for about a day and trust me, for someone like me who is always on the phone because my job requires it, this c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

roaming limit

im from the uk but im on hollidays in the us and ive gone over the daily roaming limit i still have credit in my phone, how do i get it working again?:(

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orange launches U24 offer for youth market

OK, I'm no lawyer but is this legal? Looks like age discrimination to me. U24 is free for all new and existing contract customers on plans or £15 a month or more and prepay customers who top up by £15 a month or more a month, who are under the age of...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ohhh 2 what are you doing

Apparantly O2 are now NO 2, they have lost their signal... It's okay I have sent my wife to B&Q to go find and buy a signal to help them out as they don't seem to be letting us know that they have found it yet

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mast down in GL7

I have had no service on my mobile since Monday morning. The status checker says a mast is down in my area GL76BL. There is no update or explanation about what is happening. What is happening and when will it be fixed?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Compensation

To all people who only seem to post once & complain that they want compensation. You will most likely not receive any in the way you think you will get. If they did that the company would go broke. It was beyond their control but they seem to be gett...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 announces compensation!

£3 off your September bill, or 10% extra top up, and a £10 voucher to spend in store more here: http://blog.o2.co.uk/ Seems fair enough.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos